Annual International Cancer Education Conference Grant
To support participation and attendance at the 2017 ICEC, CPEN is pleased to offer one member a $1,500 scholarship to attend the conference September 13-15, 2017 in Cleveland, OH.
The International Cancer Education Conference (ICEC) is jointly sponsored by the Cancer Patient Education Network (CPEN) and the American Association of Cancer Education (AACE). Visit the ICEC 2017 website
Application information coming soon!
- Applicant is a current, dues-paying CPEN member and maintains membership through the date of ICEC attendance.
- Applicant does not have institutional support to attend the conference
- Applicant must be willing to represent CPEN via staffing a table or booth at the conference, if applicable
- Applicant has not been a recipient in the previous year of the CPEN scholarship.
- Applicant must be willing to submit a summary about their conference experience or conference topic for publication in the CPEN newsletter.