Please allow two weeks for processing and approval of your application, and access to members-only website content. Please note that CPEN membership runs from 1 July - 30 June. CPEN also offers a prorated membership from 1 January - 30 June. If you would like to wait until 1 January to apply for membership, you will receive membership until 30 June for the prorated amount of $72.50 ($25.00 for non-practicing).
Questions? Contact Headquarters at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CPEN Member Code of Ethics
Adherence to ethical standards is a key criterion in all aspects of cancer patient education and is a requirement for membership in the Cancer Patient Education Network and participation in its activities.
I, as a member of the Cancer Patient Education Network, shall:
- Maintain a high level of personal integrity and professional competence;
- Act always in a manner that reflects creditably upon my profession;
- Protect confidential information;
- Disclose potential conflicts of interest;
- Understand, promote, and implement the laws, regulations, guidelines, and standards applicable to the field of cancer patient education and specifically to my position;
- Abide by the CPEN Bylaws and any administrative policies designated by the Board of Directors; and
- Uphold this Code of Ethics in the conduct of my duties and in my professional associations.