Annual International Cancer Education Conference Grant
To support participation and attendance at the International Cancer Education Conference (ICEC), CPEN often offers one member a $1,500 scholarship.
The ICEC is jointly sponsored by the Cancer Patient Education Network (CPEN) and the American Association of Cancer Education (AACE).
- Applicant is a current, dues-paying CPEN member and maintains membership through the date of ICEC attendance.
- Applicant does not have institutional support to attend the conference
- Applicant must be willing to represent CPEN via staffing a table or booth at the conference, if applicable
- Applicant has not been a recipient in the previous year of the CPEN scholarship.
- Applicant must be willing to submit a summary about their conference experience or conference topic for publication in the CPEN newsletter.
Due to limited funding, no scholarship will be awarded in 2019. To help fund CPEN programs like this one, please visit our Donate page